so much has happened to me in the last 3 years...
- i made a new best friend.
- i loved/survived living in the yellow brick house.
- i completed my internship.
- i coached girls basketball.
- i graduated from BYU.
- i got hired on full-time.
- i met my amazing co-workers who are now dear friends.
- i spent the summers enjoying a life of leisure.
- i went on the best caribbean vacation ever.
- i had all kinds of church callings.
- i got engaged to a fabulous guy.
- i met the parents.
- i married that fabulous guy.
- i honeymooned.
- i got a new last name.
- i moved into my first married apartment.
- i served in my first married ward calling.
- i developed all kinds of domestic abilities.
- i bought a home.
i hope i did some good while i was here at PGHS. my students drove me crazy sometimes, but they also made me laugh. i hope they learned something...or at least felt good when they were in my classroom. i know i wasn't the most organized or perfectly prepared or most enthusiastic teacher ever, but i did my best. and that's all i can do.
and now on to the next chapter...
it won't be perfect, but i'll do my best.