yes. as of yesterday, i am the newest member of the quarter-of-a-century club. 1/4 of my life is over! however, i'm looking forward to the remaining 3/4. it's gonna be HUGE. :)
i know i just did this at the start of the new year, but i like to reflect on life in between each birthday i celebrate. and SO many big events have happened to me since my last birthday...
- i went through the temple and received my endowment.
- i went on an amazing 10-day trip with my teacher friends--puerto rico and a carribean cruise. best vacation EVER.
- i fell in love!
- i brought this love-o'-mine home to meet my family...and he told my dad he wanted to marry me.
- i got engaged!
- i went to san francisco for the first time and met my fabulous in-laws.
- i started my THIRD year of teaching. i feel like i was just in college yesterday...
- i moved out of the yellow brick house. (miss you, ybh girls!)
- i got married. holy cow!
- i honeymooned at an ocean-view condo in san deigo.
- i swam with a dolphin.
- i went to the body worlds exhibit.
- i got to go to the utah symphony--twice!
- i spent christmas at my home...just me and the hubby for our first christmas together.
- i was called to the relief society presidency in my new married ward. (very different from singles ward RS, let me tell you...)
- i got a new car.
- i explored the SLC library with bran--which i've always wanted to do.
- i got hit by a bus. (new car is now less new.)
- i went house hunting for the first time.
- i got to go to the draper temple open house.
just you wait.